DIY Household Tips,
Tricks and Hints
If you are like me, you are always on the lookout for household tips that will make your life easier and better. Maybe you are looking for tips and tricks that will help you save some money over expensive store-bought products....or save some time while cleaning.
Maybe you just want to do your part to make our planet healthier for our children, grand-children and great-grand-children.
Over the years I have accumulated a lot of helpful hints and I have decided to share these tips and tricks here for your benefit. Browse around and you will find tips and tricks that will:
- Make a cleaning job faster.
- Make a cleaning job safer and healthier for you and your family
- Remove a nasty stain.
- Get rid of those pesky garden bugs.
- Help you get organized, save time or money or maybe all three!
Or maybe you are just looking for ways to DIY (do-it-yourself), from everyday chores to finding health benefits in the normal household items you already have on hand.
Here are just a few examples of some of the tips you will find:
- Brighten Your Smile with Baking Soda - and other useful ways to use Baking Soda.
- Make Odors Vanish with Vinegar - and other useful ways to put vinegar to work for you.
- Remove Rust Spots with Aluminum Foil - plus many more uses.
- Clean Coffee Stains with Salt - plus more.
- Plus many more useful tips and tricks using:
- Lemon Juice
- Corn Starch
- Vegetable Oil
- And many more.
Use the Menu to your left to see tips and tricks divided into various categories, or keep reading to get a quick glimpse of what you can learn while visiting DIY Household Tips, Tricks and Hints.
Also, be sure to share your household tips by clicking the link provided below or the one at the very top of the page!
- Share Your Helpful Household Hints
- Would you like to share helpful household hints? New Tips and Tricks are always welcome. Join in and share your tips and tricks.
- Laundry Tips, Tricks and Hints
- These days, everyone is looking for good laundry tips that will make wash day easier. Our busy lifestyles require a quick and easy solution to all household chores and laundry is no exception.
- Vinegar Uses
- Vinegar, what a discovery! There are literally hundreds of vinegar uses in and around your home, apartment or garage. I don't think that you will find a product on the market that is more economical and versatile. Whether you are looking for an economical cleaner and deodorizer, or home remedies, or maybe just some fun family experiments